Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Famous in a Small Town

One more semester down... one semester to go. I can hardly believe that I will be graduating, Lord willing, in less than 6 months. Even more exciting than that is the fact that I will be changing my name to Mrs. Musser, Lord willing, in somewhere around 198 days. Just an estimate I assure you... :) But for now I am on winter break in the small town of Bassett Wisconsin and loving every minute of it. 

Today I started making crafts for our wedding... hairpieces for the bridesmaids. Minus the fact that I was all alone while crafting and not with my craft partner of Room 216, I had a good time not thinking about all the homework I should be doing instead of making crafts. Not bad for the first attempt. 


Speaking of wedding... my brother finished our engagement pictures. And can I just show you the man I get to marry? 

Straight up stud! If you want to see more or check out my brother's awesome website click here!

I saw this the other day and it really made me think.


There are so many things I am thankful for in my life but how often do I really take time to express them all to the One who made them all possible. How often do I complain about things that I should be thankful for...like exams or school in general, going to the dentist, or waiting in line at the store. There are so many people in the world who never get those opportunities we complain about.

So today, BE THANKFUL FOR ALL THINGS… and tell your Father that you are.

One of the things today I am thankful for is my small town.




No comments:

Post a Comment